miércoles, 29 de julio de 2009

Introduction to Colombia History (wk1a)



This blog is for a socials class project. The idea is to talk about the Colombian History; Since the arrival of the Spanisrds, until now. The principal source for this writings is the book "Colombia imágines de su diversidad (1492 a hoy)" of Hermes Tovar Pinzón.

My aspiration for this proyect is to learn about Colombian History and to be able to explain it to other people.
I would appreciate any suggestion for this blog. Well I hope this becomes a useful searching tool.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello!

    I really liked your page. It has personality.I know it will be very usefull for those of us that wish to learn more about Colombia.
    Im looking forward to your next entry.

    Daniela.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good!!
    I really liked the way you organized the entry, and the image is very appropiate for the subject, and I think we will learn from this.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nice done but i think you should add more to youe entry. You should say on what you will be focused on or something like that.

    pablo torres

    ResponderEliminar